Foam Concrete Locked Brick
- Locked Brick walls are much stronger than traditional ones as each brick acts as a support for its neighbors.
- Using Foam Cement will save material and also much lighter.
- Cheaper to make and transport.
- Easier and faster to handle during construction.
- They can be thinner than traditional brick since they are stronger, saving further material and weight.
- Brick can be of bigger size since it is lighter and stronger.
- Better thermal insulation.
- Saves time and cost and improves the structure of building.